How long will it take a librarian to answer my question?
Email is checked several times a day, Monday - Friday, 8am-8pm. Responses are usually sent within two business days, excluding weekends and University holidays.
Questions are answered in priority order:
- Questions from currently enrolled UT students, faculty, and staff
- Requests for information about UT Austin libraries and special collections holdings and services
- Requests for information about the University
- Request for information about Texas
- Requests for other information
IM requests will be answered during service hours. At peak times, users may have to wait for the next available librarian. IM sessions typically take 15 minutes or less. If your question requires more time, the librarian may ask if they can research your question and send a response to your email address.